Our R&D supports your innovation
- Do you have an innovative project?
- Does your start-up want to stand out from the competition?
- Are you introducing a technological gamechanger, but UIs are not part of your skillset?
LudoTIC can help you from start to finish!
A unique approach to support innovation
A new product often means new uses and new interfaces. But are your users ready for it? Are they going to understand what the innovation offers? And above all, does it meet a real user need?
For us, supporting innovation means:
- Reviewing current practices and helping you identify important improvements and unmet needs
- Identifying the most appropriate means for interaction (touch, gesture, voice, etc.)
- Identifying limitations that will impact the user experience with this new product
- Designing interfaces that will both reassure the user (using known concepts and objects) and provide the user with a better experience
- Validate the suitability of the product for the target population as soon as mockups or prototypes are available
Through our partnership with Incubator PacaEst, we regularly work with innovative start-ups. The incubator advances the money to the company to pay for our services, and the company repays the advance later.
Example of an innovative project
The Project CONTINUUM, certified by ANR, is an innovative project aimed at developing new communicative devices for a specific occupational need: fire hydrant technicians (Suez-Lyonnaise des Eaux).
- Understand the difficulties encountered by users
- Transform them into new, intelligent features that are tailored to users’ needs.