The performance of your website is not living up to expectations
- The bounce rate of your landing pages is low
- Your conversion funnel is disappointing
- Your visitors are leaving unflattering comments about your website’s architecture
You probably have a usability problem, and we have the solutions to fix it.
Thanks to our R&D, we have an assessment grid for web and mobile UIs that allows us to quickly and efficiently audit the key aspects of these interfaces so they can be improved.
360° analysis of the user experience
LudoTIC’s web usability experts perform a 360° analysis for you, highlighting the following issues:
- Usefulness of the website (perceived added value, relevance to needs, etc.)
- Usability (ease of navigation, error handling, content structure, etc.)
- Accessibility (taking into account the limitations of disabled people, use on mobile devices, etc.)
- Desirability (assessment of its look and feel, promises made to the user, etc.)
Our analysis gives you a succinct readout of these factors, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of your website.
Our recommendations for changes are concrete and operational. When necessary, they are presented in the form of mockups (Axure zoning, Photoshop images) illustrating the changes to be made.
We can also help you implement these changes to make sure that the final design of your website is consistent.
Our past projects
Website audit and redesign for the Service Commun de la Documentation
Audit and redesign of the VExpo application