Learn how to create software (both general public and vertical) that is satisfying, easy to use, and effective. Participants will learn how to use a UI assessment grid we developed from years of R&D.
Developers, UI engineers, and software interface designers
Introduction: What is UI usability?
- What is cognitive ergonomics?
- The history of ergonomics
- The different facets of ergonomics
How to integrate software usability into the software life cycle?
- Design ergonomics and corrective ergonomics
- The return on investment of usability
- ISO 9241-210
- Usability, UML, and Agile modeling
- Overview of usability techniques
How to understand and profile users?
- What parameters to consider and why?
- Understanding users: how do they perceive and use an interface?
- Modeling techniques: interviews and questionnaires
- The quali/quantitative approach and persona creation
User-Centered Design for UI Software
- The principles of user-centered design
- “Universal” heuristic criteria
- The specificities of software interfaces
Heuristic Analysis of Software
- Heuristic analysis method: strengths, weaknesses, and ROI
- LudoTIC heuristic assessment grid for software: detailed presentation
- Some examples
The Basics of User Testing Methodology
- Fundamentals of the experimental method
- Difference between experiments and tests
- Some examples
Dates for Nice
Phone: +33 4 93 55 67 12
Dates and registration for Paris
Price in Nice
€990 per person
Discount offered if two or more participants from the same company
LudoTIC assessment grid software and course material
Location and Directions
31 rue de Paris – 06000 Nice